- Medical & Travel insurance, Air Fare / Train Fare, Camera fees, Portage, Insurance, and Tips & Gratuity, Laundry, any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, and Extra usage of vehicle, Monument entry fee, Guide, and anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Entry fee to any museum, park, fort or any such place not included in the package.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any up gradation in Govt Tax, Flight Tickets and Hotel Rooms
- Cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Meals during air and train travel.
THE CAB TIMING FOR SIGHTSEEING: IN PARTICULAR CITY ON A DAY IS FROM 09:00 AM TO 08:00 PM HOURS ONLY (Depending on the day plan)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 50% advance to be deposited as per timeline / booking cutout date.
- Full payments to be made 10 Days before the departure date.
- Check In 1400 hrs / Checkout time 1200 hrs (Noon) as per standard policy.
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin / double sharing.
- Any amendment and cancellation is subject to Hotel Policy.
- The above rates are applicable for Indian Nationals only.
- Visit to all Museums during the trip are subject to their timings and as per rules of competent authority.
- Tour itinerary can be changed under any unavoidable circumstances without prior Intimation.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotel/resort is subject to availability, else similar category hotel will be provided.
- In case of any dispute, the financial liability of company is restricted to a maximum 10% of the total package cost.
- Company will not be responsible for any Breakdown issues of Vehicle.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry two photo copy (xerox) of any Govt ID with address proof and 1 original ID card.
- Tour prices are subject to change depending upon the group size.
ABOVE QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE GST:
GST will be applicable as per norms, for hotels, packages and transport.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY: READYMADE PACKAGES:
- 10% before 45 to 30 days from date of departure.
- 25% before 30 to 15 days from dated of departure.
- 50% within 15 to 07 days from date of departure.
- 100% within 7 Days from date of departure.
Above is the standard policy. However, policy is subject to change as per norms of the hotel/ resort. 50% cancellation charges will be levied on the jungle safari 10 days before the departure. No refund within 10 days of the departure.
END OF OUR SERVICES:
The above proposed tour is based on private departures, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop En-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
THE ABOVE QUOTE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND NO RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE, THIS IS ONLY QUOTE
Trust the above is fine and in order. Should you have any queries please feel free to contact the undersigned.