Greetings from Nature’s Sprout
Gir National Park, India is the only area in Asia, where Asiatic Lions are present. This is also known as SasanGir, is a forest and wildlife sanctuary. National Park opens from Mid October till mid June and the Devaliya Safari park ( Gir Interpretation centre) is open year round, but is closed on every Wednesday. This center has valuable information about the flora and fauna of this region with a special emphasis on the behaviour, characteristics and habitat about various species. Scientific information and many other valuable information is available in the Interpretation centre.
Open jeep jungle safari in Gir National Park is an adventure and experience for the wildlifers and travelers. During the safari it is an adventure and excitement to sight the Magnificientinon in their natural habitat. Jeep safari forest entry in Gir is booked online. Guide and jeeps are arranged by us.
• The full name of every individual travelling.
• Your preferred date and safari time (morning and/or afternoon) for online Gir national park safari bookings.
• Original ID Proof is needed and to be shown at the entry gate in Gir National Park during the Jungle safari in Gir
Before 2 Days (25%), Less than 2 Days (0%)
• Jungle safari Bookings inGir National Park are non-transferable.
• Reserved seats cannot be resold / exchanged with any other visitor during safari in Gir National Park.
Gir National Park (Gir Jungle Trail) Safari Timing
6.00 AM to 9.00 AM 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Nature’s Sprout assists in booking online jungle Safari in Gir National Park. Accommodation, hotel and resort booking in Gir National Park. Gir Safari tour package is customized as per individual need of the traveler.
Location: Plot No. 9 Vaishav Inn Apartment Bandhu Soni Layout, near Nagoba Mandir Square, Sambhaji Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022
Phone: +91-9755725345, +91-9766983240 +91-7719806444
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Openning hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.