Greetings from Nature’s Sprout
Nainital: It Is Also Known As The Lake City of India
The haven in Nainital is known for Nainadevi temple and Naini Lake which is also titled as the “Queen of Lakes” in the states of Uttarakhand. This is one of the famous and most visited place in Uttarakhand.
Travelers visit Nainital for its pristine beauty and the best accommodation in Nainital. The Nainital town not only lures the domestic travelers and tourists but also a number of foreign tourists. It shines as a glittering jewel in the Himalayan Mountains and is surrounded with lakes and nature’s bounty.
Nainital willows offer one of the best accommodations in Nainital. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
Nainital willows are best hotel in Nainital. It’s location is too good. Your sightseeing list for a vacation in Nainital must have, Naini Lake, Naini Peak, Tiffin Top and Snow View Point.
These famous spots will offer picturesque views of the snow laden Himalayan ranges, quiet lakes and lush green pines. You can also book accommodation in Nainital, best home stay in Nainital. Recommended hotel in Nainital is “Nainital willows Nature’s Sprout”.
Facilities and Services
• Local sightseeing facility available.
• Travel arrangements including guidance on travel packages from Nainital onwards
• Pickup & drop arrangements for climbing to Nainital Willows are offered at additional cost.
• Travel services available from Delhi onwards.
• Doctor on call.
• Laundry services.
• 24 hrs room service available
• Kitchen and Breakfast facility available.
How To Reach Nainital from Delhi:
• How to reach Nainital by Road from Delhi: Distance from Nainital to Delhi 299 km, by road will take close to 6 hours 15 minutes, on the way you see the valley of Haldwani and the famous food jaunt on the highway is a treat to individuals.
• How to reach Nainital by Air from Delhi: There are no direct flights from Delhi to Nainital as most flights land into Pantnagar airport (PGH) located at a distance of 75 Kilometers from Nainital. It takes around 1 hour to reach Nainital from Pantnagar Airport.
• How to reach Nainital by Rail from Delhi: Delhi to Haldwani by train 4 hrs. Then local transportation is there u can easily reach by that. Cab pick-up & drop services are available.
Nature’s Sprout Nainital Willows is an ideal place to stay in Nainital offers a panoramic view of the serene Naini lake from the lake view with balcony rooms. Nature’s Sprout Nainital Willows is just 800 mts from Naini lake and is easily accessible.
For Booking Nainital Accommodation Call @ +91-8889058899.